Saturday 21 March 2009

CDO -'"Don't tell your mama" - A Bandtraxs Production

I am now at the exciting next level with the release of my Detroit material. Yesterday I uploaded a track called "Don't tell your mama" by CDO to an aggregator, who will place the tune for sale in iTunes, Amazon and a host of other digital stores worldwide. This test will prove the functionality available with saleable digital media, so I can swiftly release some of the Detroit recordings I cut last year, without the headache of what button I should press next! I still would very much like to press 45rpm records and that, for the moment is on hold due to the terrible dollar rate. More news and a press release, when the above track has finally reached the public.

Purchase "Don't tell your mama" in the UK here.
Purchase "Don't tell your mama" in the US here.

No comments: