Thursday 16 October 2008

CDO

I am testing the 7digital network to see how their music download facility works. This is in preparation to release some of the Detroit recordings that were made last March. I am hoping the statitistics alone will give me an overview of the marketing I need to do to attract potential customers. I am not happy with some of the aggregators and how they are getting rights assigned to them and selling the music for peanuts. The artists, musicians and producers are worth more and until I am satisfied that the sterling efforts of these people are represented with a decent royalty, I am deliberating the right move. Frankly, that is northern for 'I do not have a clue how this works, but I will soon!'.

Here is the url for the sale of the test products:

http://indiestore.7digital.com/cdo/

Any feedback welcome

No comments: